Marketing and Communication Assistant - Belgian Design Sprl
BELGIAN DESIGN SPRL
English, French, Dutch
About the company
TENUE DE VILLE (nom de société BELGIAN DESIGN SPRL) est une marque belge de revêtements muraux hauts de gamme. La marque a été créée en 2014 par Alexia de Ville.
The role will involve a variety of day-to-day tasks to support the department in expanding their presence globally across all relevant marketing channels.
- Expanding current customer base (through analyzing blogs, magazines, home design fairs; websites, etc), identifying and establishing new markets
- Developing excellent relationship with actual customers and new prospects.
- Reporting to senior management by analyzing sales figures pre and post-season, by reporting and analyzing data.
- Seeking new prospects in Belgium, France and Luxembourg and arrange B to B meetings.
- Seeking new business opportunities or collaborations to strengthen brand exposure and prepare proposals for the studio.
- Strategy planning.
- Gathering market information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Help manage social
- web interactions including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Weekly reporting and analyzing of social campaigns
- Create and send newsletters.
- Assist with customers orders, with invoices and general accounting tasks
- Assist with events preparation ; Assist with campaign video and look book preparation
- Manage wholesale clients marketing requests, ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Administrative duties including: filing invoices, photo copying, going to the post office, etc.
- Holds a drivers license and own car
- Good knowledge of Mailchimp, InDesign, Photoshop and Wordpress.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communication, advertising, or related field
- Organized and Proactive
- High attention to detail
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Initiative and enthusiast, excellent communication skills
- Creative mind-set with an interest in Home decoration and cultural trends
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to manage timelines, quality, and delivery
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of a team as well as holding good client relations
- Proficiency with Outlook, Photoshop & Excel
- Fluent in English and French, additional European language skills are a plus.
We are offering an unpaid internship Full Time for a period of 2-4 months.