If you are a job seeker from Brussels and would like to work in the fashion or design industry, you’ve come to the right place! Our service is aimed towards both frontline professions (creative professions) and second-line professions (marketing, communication, etc.).
MAD@work has developed its own custom job coaching methodology to best suit your needs, using a formula of up to 10 weekly, one-hour-long job coaching sessions, including one or two group workshops per quarter.
These job-coaching sessions are an invitation to reflect on your professional career based on your academic background, your experience, your skills assessment and your personal motivation.
We work on three essential stages simultaneously: your positioning (possible duties), your marketing tools (CV, covering letter, portfolio) and developing your strategy for seeking potential employers.
The aim is to give you independence and responsibility in actively seeking constructive employment.
Every last Wednesday of the month, we organise group information sessions open to anyone who would like to find out about our services and about Mad Brussels. The group information session is followed by a one-to-one speed contact in order to understand each person’s profile and help stimulate lines of reflection or redirection for their career.
Terms and conditions for participation are below.
ORDER OF THE DAY
- 09.30 to 10.30: group information session
- 10.30 to 11.00: questions & answers
- 11.30 till 17.00: individual speed contact
- Please send an email to:
- you will receive confirmation of your registration by mail
GROUP INFORMATION SESSION AIMS
- general presentation of MAD Brussels
- to present MAD@Work’s services
- to present MAD IN SITU
- questions & answers 10.30 to 11.00
ONE-TO-ONE INDIVIDUAL SPEED CONTACT AIMS (30 minutes)
*Please bring a copy of your CV and covering letter of your motivation to participate in the job coaching sessions
- to understand the candidate’s profile
- to identify the personal needs and expectations regarding the active hunt for employment on the fashion and design market
- to stimulate lines of reflective and critical thought
10, Nieuwe Graanmarkt