NOOSA is a startup launching an innovative and circular textile fiber. Created from nature, we help the fashion industry reducing waste in oceans and landfills by collecting clothes at their end-of-life to recycle them back into a 100% virgin fiber, and this endlessly. No harmful chemicals, no waste in oceans or landfills, no more problems.
The role requires a unique combination of organizational skills and process architecting to build things from the ground up and get stuff done.
Your scope will be to develop and maintain relationships with accounts and maximize sales opportunities. You will play an integral role in the business development and hold responsibility for the landing of new clients, to achieve budgeted sales volumes/revenue and growth. You will be part of a young start-up environment, directly reporting to the founders and at the same time having a strong force of proposition and freedom.
- You will take a leading role in the business development of NOOSA® by creating new business opportunities at European level and meeting prospective clients. You will be responsible for achieving your sales target.
- Follow-up on the client’s purchasing patterns and optimize purchases through proactive visits to promote client satisfaction, support the product development team and achieve effective order fulfillment
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions with the client
- Promote NOOSA® circular fiber at international events and trade shows
- Demonstrate NOOSA’s commitment to innovation, customer service and work practices
- An entrepreneurship mindset; you are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset
- You are customer and results oriented
- You have a degree in business, marketing or sales
- A strong communicator in English (verbal and written). You speak fluently two additional European languages.
- You have a previous experience in Sales. Textile/fashion industry knowledge is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, taking on new assignments, and juggling many things at once
- Sales is in your DNA, you don’t take “no” for an answer
- “Can-do attitude” - not to see problems, only solutions
- Ready to travel (once COVID measures allow it)
As Future Colleague, You Will Get
- Great start-up experience that offers flexibility
- A strong international exposure
- A fun and young team, at the crossroads of innovation and textile
- A fast-growing environment where initiatives are rewarded and where you can extend your responsibilities
- Remuneration and benefits are based on your profile, experience and efficiency
Send your application to email@example.com
To apply, please make sure to send your cover letter and CV in English, explaining why you are interested in joining us!