AO76 Offers casual & original high-end fashion clothing for kids.
Born from a passion for authentic, its products reflect the casual but fashionable AO76 kids style.
The company is presented in Belgium, and in The Netherlands through its own flagship stores and abroad through a network of high-quality multi-brand stores.
Working at Ao76 offers you an exciting world where every detail counts & the opportunity to join a young dynamic team behind a brand that is in fully expansion.
Design and maintain the visual AO76kids branding and storytelling in close collaboration with the retail and marketing department.
· You will be responsible for all the visual communication of the brand, working closely with the marketing and retail department.
· Creating a consistent storytelling for the brand
· Follow up all social media.
· Update the website on a regular basis
· Creating newsletters.
- Organisation of kids photoshoots from finding models to styling kids.
- Follow the fashion market including both aspirational and competitive brands
- Extensive research, collate and identify key trends. Be responsible for driving trends & ideas from initial concept to workable artworks
- Work well in a team environment utilizing strong communication skills
The overall responsibility of the role is to be creative with a good eye for details & colour and having experience in visual communication.
- You have obtained a Graphic Designer Masters degree or equivalent
- Hand drawing and sketching skills are essential; as well as complete proficiency in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of English Language - Written & Spoken
- Open minded and cultural curiosity.
- Able to translate the graphic communication and guidelines of Ao76.
- Knowledge of all kinds of printing and surface design techniques
- Natural grasp colour and eye for detail
- Pro-active, committed and passionate
- A creative contributor and team player
- Excellent computer and organisation skills
- An ability to think outside the box and a nose for trends
- A great attitude and zest for life
- Genuine hunger for knowledge and love for all things art based
- Ability to create original ideas and concepts
- OUR OFFER
- A challenging job for a unique childrens brand
- A competitive salary based on your abilities and experience
- A full-time work regime