CRUSO is a Belgium-based design brand active in furniture and interior products. It was founded in 2015 by Olivier Stévenart, who leverages on his experience and family tradition in the furniture industry, recently joined by new managers. It features top designers internationally with fresh, generous and noble designs. Excellence in furniture production with superb production quality and first-class distribution processes. As a true Belgian brand, CRUSO re-invents the design process with a spirit of controversy and surrealism. Come, have fun and experience !
CRUSO is a Belgium-based design brand active in furniture and interior products. It was founded in 2015 and is currently in a growing phase. The company features top designers internationally with fresh, generous and noble designs. Excellence in furniture production with superb production quality and first-class distribution processes. The company has adopted an eco-friendly production process, using local and sustainable raw materials, manufacturing in Europe and employing land transportation as well as compact packaging solutions.
- You will implement the digital marketing strategy into the different online tools (Google analytics, adwords, SEO, social media…)
- You will create contents and adapt visuals for digital publishing (Newsletter, Corporate website, influencers…) as well as assist the Sales administration for communication.
- You will generate, manage and track effective social media campaigns for different targets (professional clients, retail clients…) in Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin and GoogleAdwords.
- You will help assess Cruso competitive positioning.
- You will contribute to generating new ideas and implement them to increase the visibility of products and brand in general.
- You will manage the photo shooting sessions with support and logistics, as realise micro-reportages regarding Cruso universe and products.
- You are autonomous and self-driven, capable to anticipate and take initiatives while adapting to changing situations, with a good sense of commitment and deadlines.
- You are creative and a rigorous approach to IT tools and information, with applicable skills in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign as well as website content edition.
- You like using Digital tools and/or basic programming. You have technical skills in CMS, web edition and GoogleAnalytics/AdWords, as well as in Facebook AdManager.
- You have good writing skills and can communicate in a strategic manner.
- You are Dutch/Nederlands native with good command of English and French
- Driving license is a plus
- Gain experience in a growing company in furniture design and interior products. Company with a pioneer mind and entrepreneurial spirit, open to all cultures.
How to apply?
Email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lionel Slusny, Finance Director)