4254 is a belgian sport brand designed by Olympic champions Elodie Ouedraogo and Olivia Borlée.
42|54 is a sportswear inspired brand named after their national record and the time in which they wrote a tiny piece of Belgian history.
Edgy and effortless cool without compromising the advanced functionality, breathability and premium second skin feeling one expects of activewear
The intern must be a reliable and creative person with skills. She/he must be able to work in a fast-pace environment and take initiatives.
- · You will assist the creative team in the preparation of the new collection : inspiration, pattern making, graphic design, technical drawings, technical sheet.
- · You will also assit the rest of the team on various tasks in a startup where everyone does a bit of everything (e-management of stock, orders, suppliers, etc).
· Fashion design background
· Ability to produce stylesheets (technical drawings)
· Ability to work with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
· Good knowledge of fabrics and materials.
· Strong entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to work autonomously
· Multitask, creative, positive thinking and methodical work attitude
· Dynamic and enthusiast
· Languages : FR and/or NL and English
· Interest in fashion
· Proactive behavior, able to work in a fast-pace environment
- part-time Internship, 3 days/week, 2-3 months min.
- Start asap
- The opportunity to participate in a dynamic team
- The chance to participate on a variety of tasks
- This is a non-paid internship