Belgian designer Alexandra Jacmin and her entrepreneur twin sister Ségolène Jacmin established their label FAÇON JACMIN in 2016. After graduating from La Cambre, Alexandra worked for Maison Martin Margiela and Jean-Paul Gaultier. The duo has since carved out a unique position amongst Belgium’s most innovative emerging talents.
The intern must be a reliable and creative person with skills and interest in e-commerce and content marketing. She/he must be able to work in a fast-pace environment and take initiatives.
- Daily management of the website
- Content marketing
- Managing online orders (packing, fulfilling, etc.)
- Customer experience enhancement
- Email marketing
- Min. 3 months duration with internship agreement
- Background in marketing, business administration, communication or any related field
- Language: English and French. Dutch is a plus.
- Proactive behavior, able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Interest in fashion
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Creative and structured
- Team player but also independent worker
- The opportunity to participate in a small team and directly assist the Ecommerce Manager
- The space to develop your creativity
- The environment to boost your dynamic character by working independently
- The chance to participate on a variety of tasks
- This is a non-paid internship
*Please mention your availabilities in your application.