The Corner is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to assist us as we grow our brand by planning, implementing and managing our social media and online presence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing assistant with a strong interest in interior design and good photographic skills.
Responsible for creating original texts, photographs and video content
Design and implement social media strategy to align with our marketing goals
Photographing and uploading products to website
Oversee social media account’s design
Communicate on the values our brand in a clear and insightful manner
Engage and grow our online communities
Increase brand awareness
- Sensibility to details and aesthetics
- Able to work with Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Autocad 2D is a plus
- Thorough understanding of all major social media platforms Instagram,Twitter, Facebook, Linked in, Pinterest, Youtube
- Multitasker and able to work autonomously
- Creative and visually literate
- Good photographer and good eye
- Styling skills
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus
- Excellent communication skills & copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with web design
The internship is unpaid and is based in Brussels in our store rue du Châtelain.
Minimum of 3 months, part time.