Design and maintain the visual AO76kids branding and storytelling in close collaboration with the retail and marketing department.
· You will be responsible for all the visual communication of the brand, working closely with the marketing and retail department.
· Creating a consistent storytelling for the brand
· Follow up all social media.
· Update the website on a regular basis
· Creating newsletters.
- Organisation of kids photoshoots from finding models to styling kids.
- Follow the fashion market including both aspirational and competitive brands
- Extensive research, collate and identify key trends. Be responsible for driving trends & ideas from initial concept to workable artworks
- Work well in a team environment utilizing strong communication skills
The overall responsibility of the role is to be creative with a good eye for details & colour and having experience in visual communication.
- You have obtained a Graphic Designer Masters degree or equivalent
- Hand drawing and sketching skills are essential; as well as complete proficiency in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of English Language - Written & Spoken
- Open minded and cultural curiosity.
- Able to translate the graphic communication and guidelines of Ao76.
- Knowledge of all kinds of printing and surface design techniques
- Natural grasp colour and eye for detail
- Pro-active, committed and passionate
- A creative contributor and team player
- Excellent computer and organisation skills
- An ability to think outside the box and a nose for trends
- A great attitude and zest for life
- Genuine hunger for knowledge and love for all things art based
- Ability to create original ideas and concepts
- OUR OFFER
- A challenging job for a unique childrens brand
- A competitive salary based on your abilities and experience
- A full-time work regime