Communication & Digital Marketing Intern
Mekanika is launching its first kit in january 2019. We're looking for an intern to assit communication and marketing actions post-launch, including :
- Creating content following our communication plan (day-to-day content, blog articles, photo and video shootings for promo) ;
- Executing marketing strategy - mostly social medias and direct marketing channels ;
- Helping on digital marketing tests ;
- Assisting on events - set design and follow-up on social media ;
We're looking for someone with :
- A knowledge or at least a strong interest for engineering, design and new technologies ;
- Content creation skills : writing (EN/FR), video making and editing ;
- Social media, email marketing automation with Mailchimp and Google Analytics knowledge ;
- Willingness to work autonomously ;
We offer :
- A 3-months - minimum, possibly part-time - internship within an innovative company and dynamic team - with immediate start.
- An immersion in Brussel's hub for circular economy and innovation, RecyK, with access to offices and all facilities ;
- An exciting field experience on how communication and marketing strategy are considered within a young and aspiring company.
Mekanika is a platform offering open-source tools and tutorials to help you create things.