COMMUNICATION & DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER INTERNSHIP
Labelchic is a young, dynamic and creative Prospective & Trends Agency specialized in multiple areas such as Beauty, Perfume, Crafts and Lifestyle for the luxury industry. For each of our customers, with our passionate thirty-year-old eye, we meticulously look for insights from influencers, we unveil emerging signals of new lifestyle trends, we dig into the innovative indie brands’ universe and we draw inspiration from arty-cultural trends...
Since October 2017, Labelchic is also an intimate beauty store curating the best of beauty artisans, from L.A herbalists to Beyrouth traditional soap makers. 100% natural and organic beauty. Right in the city center of Brussels.
You are ending your studies, looking to start your professional career and you think you have the start-up spirit? You have a fine eye for creative graphic design, digital content and wish to develop yourself in a fast-growing environment? You are detail oriented and always willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done? then you might be the person we are looking for… As Communication & Digital Project Manager, you will be in charge of Labelchic’s brand identity and our e-commerce strategy .
The intern will be based within the boutique rue Antoine Dansaert, 95 – 1000 Bruxelles.
Graphic Design Content/Developing the Labelchic Community/ Managing e-commerce/Website development
1) Developing the Labelchic community : - Ensuring the graphic consistency in terms of branding and communication - Creating digital content for our social media platform in the graphic continuity of our brand identity - Building a strategy for our social media + managing social media advertising - Planning monthly events + finding new partnerships (pop-up event with brands in the same area, finding great workshops speakers, organizing the launch of new products, etc) - Building up and driving the client’s database so to optimize the following up of Labelchic’s community (drafting newsletters, etc) - Drafting weekly newsletters: update clients with new products, news & events - Managing our press relations (editing a monthly press journal, press release for new products launch, etc)
2) Managing E-commerce & website development: - Managing and ensuring the dynamism of the website: updating with new products, news, events, creating new website pages, etc - Managing the entire order cycle of incoming orders through the e-shop as to ensure customer satisfaction (packaging, expedition, follow up…) - Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Fluent in English & French (+ Flemish would be greatly appreciated)
- Digital design & good graphic skills (mandatory: Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Social media oriented
- E-commerce: knowledge of Shopify platform would be ideal and basic code knowledge would be a plus.
- Good visual and copy storytelling abilities
- Creative mindset
To apply, please send your CV at email@example.com