Léo is a belgian brand, characterized by it’s owners Leonneke Derksen and Matthias Medaer. The Léo girl is a creative daydreamer, a curious traveller, an awkward dancer, but most of all a friend. In every collection she takes you on a personal journey, discovering unique places, people, colors, shapes and materials.
- You are a fashion design student;
- You are motivated and willing to learn;
- You are fluent in French or English;
- You are immune to stress and able to meet deadlines;
- You have a basic knowledge of patterns;
- You have good stitching skills;
- You have a good knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You assist in research and design of the new collection;
- You make patterns, prototypes and technical drawings;
- You assist in the follow up of production;
- You assist in the development of trade tools;
- You support the team all around in studio.