At The ArtGency, we believe in the creative process of each artists. But sometimes creation and business don't mix, and one takes the advantage on the other.
At The ArtGency, You create, We manage.
The intern will:
- Assist in the development of the prospection and the commercial strategy;
- Phone and mail potential and current clients;
- Keep the contact lists and prospect files up-to-date;
- Assist in the follow-up of orders;
- Assist in the logistic on orders and on events.
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Resourceful and rigorous
- Creative and structured
- Initiative-rich and an out-of-the-box way of thinking
- Team player but also independent worker
- Computer tools : MS Office, Wix (Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite is a plus)
- Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Interest in art and design
Internship in a young and dynamic company working in art and design based in Brussels.
A very pleasant and creative work environment working internationally.
A small team that will allow the intern to take responsibility and gain in versatility. The intern will work closely with the company's founder.
A full-time unpaid internship for min. 3 months.