INTERN GRAPHIC DESIGN
The Intern in Graphic Design will:
- Participate and create logos;
- Develop and design catalogues ;
- Create visuals for our webpage and social media;
- Create flyers;
- Participate in photo shooting and/or editing;
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Resourceful and rigorous
- Creative and structured
- Initiative-rich and an out-of-the-box way of thinking
- Team player but also independent worker
- Computer tools : Adobe Suite, MS Office, Wix
- Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Interest in art and design
Internship in a young and dynamic company working in the art and design based in Brussels.
A very pleasant and creative work environment working internationally.
A small team that will allow the intern to take responsibility and gain in versatility. The intern will work closely with the company's founder.
Full-time unpaid internship of min. 3 months
At The ArtGency, we believe in the creative process of each artists. But sometimes creation and business don't mix, and one takes the advantage on the other.
At The ArtGency, You create, We manage.