Intern Social Media/Community Management
The intern must be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. He/she needs to be able to communicate the FJ brand in a positive and authentic way.
He/she will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- planning and goal setting
- development of brand awareness and online reputation
- content management
- cultivating leads and sales
- You are available for 3 to 6 months starting from August or September 2019
- You are able to provide an internship agreement
- You have a background in marketing and communications
- You are addicted to social media and stay on top of the latest updates, innovations and platforms
- You speak French and English
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are creative and have an artistic eye
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
Interested to help grow FAÇON JACMIN? Send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter. Please include your availabilities.
To be transparent this is an unpaid internship. It is also an opportunity to gain a lot of experience, take responsibility, and work closely with the FJ founders Ségolène and Alexandra.
Belgian twins, Alexandra Jacmin, who graduated from La Cambre and cut her teeth at Maison Martin Margiela's and Jean Paul Gaultier's design studios, joins her entrepreneur sister Ségolène in 2016 to create a modern wardrobe for women.
Façon stands for manner in French; FAÇON JACMIN stands for an attitude of being dressed.
In a confused and crowded fashion system, the twins create an authentic collection of garments, almost entirely made out of denim, in indigo and white shades. High quality, real-life clothes for embracing and expressing women at all times, all seasons, all occasions.