Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialised in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale, retail (2 own flagship stores) and e-commerce, a variated and challenging job is awaiting for you. Take you chance and become part of our dynamic team as product Manager.
As Product Manager you will oversee the entire development and production process of the products. You will liaise with product design, sales & marketing, and manage the production process with the factories with a responsability for all aspects of production as ; Planning , Margin, Quality,… with the goal to higher the efficiency of the company. The job involves planning, coordination and controlling the manufacturing processes.
• Manage creation & production agenda & deadlines
• Develop collection plan in collaboration with sales & design team & define target prices
• Responsible for ordering & overseeing prototypes, samples & production
• Responsible for overseeing quality standards
• Manage factory allocation & liase with manufacturers
• Source new manufacturers
• Min. 3 years of experience as Product manager
• Knowledge of leathers & leather bags development/ creation
Additional skills & behavior
• Fluent in Dutch, French & English
• Technical skills
• Be decisive and committed
• Excellent attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
• Good negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and schedule
• Open minded, creative & eager to learn
• Good communication skills & ability to work in team
• Proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• You will join a company in full expansion in a nice working environment
Please send your CV & motivation letter.
PS: our offices are located at Fosbury & Sons Boitsfort, in the South of Brussels. You’ll fall in love at first sight.